Truly successful in the 2 wheeler segment, the company Bajaj has finally stepped into the 4 Wheeler Market in India with its Entry Level & Much Economical Concept Car called RE60. It is one of the most awaited car in India.
- Previously it was showcased at New Delhi Auto Expo back in January 2012.
- It will become the Cheapest and most affordable car in India. Thereby, it will be put in competition with Tata Nano.
- However, company doesn’t call it a Car. It refers to the 4 Wheeler with a Passenger Capability of 4 Seats.
Company wants to launch for the most affordable car in India.
It has already performed outstanding in the 3 Wheeler Market. Now that it has arrived in 4 Wheeler, it wants to start with the Entry level. The Designing & Development of the car has been solely completed by the company.
There will be two Variants of the Car.
- Entry Level Model
- Other Model with Comfort Attributes
Company wants to offer the Product in the Coutries as below.
- Sri Lanka
- Latin American Countries
Following are the Dimensions of the Car.
- The Length is 2752mm.
- The Width is 1312mm.
- The Height is 1650mm.
Exterior Features of the Car are as below.
- Short Wheelbase
- Skinny Wheels
- Renault Touch in the Headlights
- No Grille
- Flat Rear
- Trendy Tail Lights
- Stylish Wheels
The below will be Interior Features of the car.
- Instrument Cluster Positioned on the Dashboard
- Huge Amount of Storage Space in the Cabin
- Simple Seats
- Flat Rear Bench
- Folded Rear Seats
- It gets for 200cc Single Cylinder Engine.
- It renders for 20bhp Power.
- It weights for 400kg because of the Metal Polymer Monocoque.
- It has the Turning Radius of 3.5m.
- It has maximum speed of 70 kmph.
- It is expected to deliver the fuel efficiency of 24 kmpl in City & 35 kmpl on the Highways.
So Folks... the vehicle is more suitable to those who want to have an affordable alternative to the Auto Rickshaw on the roads in India...!!!