Making it one of the awaited cars is a sort of super astounding work done by the company at the planning & development process. So does it with the Mini SUV by Chevrolet. The Chevrolet Trax is going to make its way to India pretty soon.
- The Concept of Mini SUV seems to be much overwhelming for the companies in India.
- Not just Ford has done into the segment but now Chevrolet is also on the verge of bringing Trax onto the roads in India.
- From Inside to the outside the model has indeed much more to speak about itself.
Back in the September of 2012, Chevrolet Trax was debuted at the Paris Motor Show. Company has wrapped so many excited features inside the car that customers will surely like it. It appears to be look like the Mini Captiva. This Mini SUV is soon going to make its way on the roads in India.
Trax offers for the below Exterior Features.
- Headlamps, Halogen with Automatic Exterior Lamp Control
- Deep Tinted Rear Windows & Liftgate Glass
- Outside Power Adjustable, Body Colored & Manual Folding Mirrors
- Front Fog Lamps
- Compact Spare Tires
- Cargo & Protection Packages
- Body Colored with Chrome Strips Door Handles
- 18” Aluminium Wheels
- Power Sunroof
- Roof Rack Cross Rails
Interior Features of the Chevrolet Trax can be classified as follows.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Chevrolet MyLink with 7” Diagonal Color Touch Screen
- Power Windows with Driver Expression Up/Down
- OnStar Directions & Connections Plan
- Steering Wheel Controls Mounted with Audio & Phone Interface Controls
- 2 Way Adjustable Head Restraints
- Remote Vehicle Started System
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel
- It has 1.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- It produces 131PS Power.
- It churns out 300Nm Torque.
- It also gets for 1.6 Petrol Engine.
- However, there is no information if that will be offered in the India Spec Model.
Folks, we all are waiting eagerly for the Trax to have launched by Chevrolet in India. So stay tuned we will keep you updated with the latest in the same regards...!!!