Would you like to purchase the affordable Sedan with more features and that too with the brand tag like Nissan’s? Well, it seems it can happen as the ON DO by Datsun will soon be launched in India and has the affordability aspect attached pretty impressively so.
- The Sedan ON Do is already performing nice on the Roads in Russia. & now company has thought over to introduce the same in India as well.
- It would become the 3rd in the line of Low Cost Vehicles with the Brand Tag Datsun in India by Nissan.
- Certainly it’s going to introduce the tougher time to the other Entry Level Sedan by the other companies in India.
It will become the 3rd car by Datsun in a row to have offered in India.
- Entry Level Hatchback Datsun GO
- Datsun Go+
- Entry Level Sedan Datsun ON DO
All of them are pretty much belonging to the Low Cost Wing by the Nissan in India.
It gets for the below Exterior Features.
- Halogen Headlamps
- Sculptured Headlight Cluster
- Sleek Air Intake Section
- Sporty Designer with Edgier Lip Front Bumper
- Stylish Radiator Grille
- Pair of Air Ducts
- Sculptured Fenders & Panels on Side Profile
- Bonnet with Masculine Appeal
The Dimensions of the car are as below.
- 4337mm Length
- 1700mm Width
- 1500mm Height
- 174mm Ground Clearance
The following will be the Interior Features of the Car.
- Wider Seats with Adjustable Head Restraints
- Dual Tone Color Scheme on the Inside
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Logo on the Steering Wheel makes it more beautiful
- On Board Computer
- Rain Sensors
- Power Electrical Windows
- Power Assisted Steering
- Power Split Folding Rear Seat
- Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Storage Pockets & Cabin Lights
- Cup Holders
- It gets for 1.6 Litre (4 Cylinders, 8 Valves, 1596cc) Petrol Mill.
- It produces 87bhp Power.
- It renders 140Nm of Pounding Torque.
So Folks... the affordable Sedan by Datsun will soon be found on the roads in India. It seems worth to wait for if want to own the one...!!!