Finally as a replacement of the Fusion; a Mini MPV is soon to be making its way on the roads in India by Ford. Ford B Max is 5 Seater MPV with Sliding Doors. & it is likely to be more compact as it could be put under the 4 Metre Segment in India.
· The Replacement of Fusion which in turn was based on Fiesta, the Ford B Max will be soon found on the roads in India.
· With Sharp Styling Cues & More on Luxurious Ground if you are looking for upgrading the Mini MPV of yours, it could be the perfect choice based on your requirements after all.
· It gets for the Integrated B Pillar into the Front & Sliding Read Doors as a whole which make it even more unique.
The Exclusion of the B Pillar inside the B Max gets it the Larger Opening. It thus gets for the 1.5 Metre in Width opening. Another big point to be noted with B Max is the glass used in the car is shatter resistant. In a way, it would be tougher to be broken in case of accident. So B Max seems to be holding on the right meaning of its name after all.
Exterior Features that B Max has are as below.
· Same Aston Martin Esque Fascia
· Slightly More Raked Bonnet
· Flared Wheel Arches
· Forward Slopping Roofline
· Slender Black Lights
· Integrated Door Pillars
· Automatic Headlights
· High Gloss Front Grille with Chrome Surround
· Body Colored Rear Spoiler
The Interior Features of the Ford B Max can be classified as follows.
· B Max Premium Interior Centre Console
· Panoramic Roof
· B Max Steering Wheel & Dashboard
· Leather Gearshift
· Premium & Innovative Centre Console with Armrest
· Superior Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
· Manual AC
· Driver’s Seat & Centre Rear Seat Armrests
· Subtle Color Contrast & Chrome Detailing
· It might have 1.5 Litre Diesel Engine.
o It produces 93bhp Power.
o It renders 203Nm Torque.
o It is mated to 5 Speed Manual Gearbox.
· It might possibly get Petrol Variant with 1.5 Litre 4 Pot Motor.
o It gives 109bhp Power.
o It delivers 140Nm Torque.
Folks... after Ford B Max will be launched in India; it will be put in the direct competition with Mahindra MiniXylo...!!!