The Indian Market seems to have preoccupied in terms of SUVs. Different carmakers in India have different value proposition to offer so; as in Renault Duster, Nissan Terrano etc... However, Mahindra wants to offer the Tivoli from its alliance with the Korean Car Maker Ssangyong in India.
- Previously when it was been 1st showcased, it was named as X100. The name now is Tivoli.
- Tivoli by Ssangyong for the Indian Market might be launched with the Engine powered by Mahindra’s All New 1.5 Litre Diesel.
- Company has injected the Newest Design Language named as “Nature Born 3 Motion” into Tivoli.
It has made its global debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Tivoli will become the 1st car to have used the Newest Design Language of the Company. This design language is known as “Nature Born 3 Motion”. Company is offering it with the different ranges of Personalization Options. It varies from different shades for the Dashboard, Roof & the Different Alloy Wheels as well. Seems like pretty interesting in a way.
Ssangyong Tivoli has below interesting Exterior Features.
- Slim Line Grille
- Clear Housing with an Invented “L” Motif on the Tail Lamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- A Contoured Rear Bumper
- Upswept Headlights
- Thick C Pillars
- A Centrally Mounted Rear Fog Lamp
- 18 Inch Alloy Wheels with Diamond Cut Finish
The Amazing Interior Features of the Tivoli can be classified as follows.
- Black, Beige & Red; 3 Toned Upholstery
- Rear Parking Sensors
- 7 Inch Infotainment System with
- Reverse Camera
- Smartphone Compatibility
- MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE Connectivity
- Smart Key Entry & Locking System
- Seat Belts with Dual Pre-Tensioners
- Dual Zone Conditioning
- 7 Airbags
- A Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
The Measures of the Tivoli are below.
- The Length is 4195mm.
- The Width is 1590mm.
- The Height is 2600mm.
- The Wheelbase is 2600mm.
- It has 1.6 Litre e-XGi160 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine.
- It produces 126hp Power.
- It renders 157Nm Torque.
- It is mated to 6 Speed Manual & Automatic Transmission.
- It gets both 2WD & 4WD.
Folks... whenever it will be launched in India, to keep its price below the XUV500 Mahindra will have to pursue the CKD options with local Content in India...!!!