Previously unveiled at Delhi Auto Expo back in 2012, the MR Wagon by Maruti is a Mini MPV Car with a Proper Seating Capacity of 4 Passengers as a whole. It is likely that India Spec Model will be offered with Diesel & CNG Options.
- A range of Kei Cars were displayed at the 2012 Delhi Auto Expo by Suzuki Motor Corporation.
- MR Wagon happens to be one of those Kei Cars that was shown at that Automotive Convention in 2012.
- It seems to be a Typical Japanese Hatchback with more of the Boxy Proportions.
MR Wagon is being one among the Kei Cars by the Japanese Automobile Giant, Suzuki Motor Corporation. Kei Cars are pretty much known as K-Cars. They are basically the iteration of the small vehicles including Vans, Pickup trucks & passenger cars. MR Wagon appears to be much of a Compact from the outside of the car. Yet on the contrary, the inside is more spacious & comfy.
Exterior of the car looks quite plain.
It will come with Reminiscent Headlights & ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors).
Safety Features will be as below in the car.
- Rear Seatbelts
- 2 Airbags
- EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
- Fog Lamps
- ABS (Anti Braking System)
The following are the Dimensions of the car.
- The length is 3395mm.
- The width is 1475mm.
- It gets the height of 1735mm.
Car gets for the below Interior Features.
- Power Windows
- Air Conditioning with Climate Control
- Remote Boot & Fuel Filter
- Remote Central Locking
- Electric Door Mirrors on both Sides
- Manual Driver Seat Adjustment Mechanism
- Steering Mounted Controls
- Foldable Rear Seats
- It gets for 660 cc Petrol Engine.
- It renders for 54 bhp/ 64 bhp of Power at 6500 rpm.
- It produces for 63 Nm Torque at 4000 rpm.
Folks... we haven’t happened to have a word on if the company will replace Wagon R with this MR Wagon. However, we will get you the update for the things in the same regard...!!!