The previously discontinued SUV is going to be re-launched in India. Yes, Nissan X-Trail is going to make its way back on the roads in India. It was imported via CBU route back then. It’s been in the news that company will launch the X-Trail with whole new makeover & a perfect look in India.
· The 3rd Generation of the X-Trail by Nissan was showcased at Indonesia International Motor Show 2015.
· X-Trail will have V Motion Grille, D-Pillar Kink and few other updated features loaded in.
· The Interiors will be getting for the Sophisticated Audio System Augments with in-Cabin Ambiance features.
Nissan has decided to re-launch its SUV X-Trail with updated features on the roads in India. It was showcased at the Thailand International Auto Show. This SUV will get for the Complete new look with a Makeover perfections. The Interiors would be spacious & Exteriors will be impressive. Thereby, we think it will definitely grab our attention once launched in India.
Exterior Features of X Trail by Nissan can be classified as below.
· V Shaped Chrome Strip
· Broad Radiator Grille
· High-Intensity bi-Xenon Lamps
· A Trendy Headlight Cluster
· Sleek Bonnet with Clear Character Lines
· A Pair of Bright Round Shaped Fog Lamps
· Electrically Adjustable Body Colored External Rear View Mirror
· Flared up Wheel Arches
· High-Performance Tubeless Radial Tyres
The Nissan X-Trail gets for the following Interior Features.
· Smooth Black Dashboard
· Chrome Finishing on Inside Door Handles
· Multi Functional Steering Wheel with 7 Control Buttons
· Advanced Instrument Panel
· Illuminated Glove Box with Cooling Effect
· AC Vents
· Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
· Foldable Rear Seats
· A Keyless Entry System
· A Sunglass Holder
· Advanced Supervision Cluster
· It has 2.0 Litre Petrol Power Plant.
o It produces 142bhp Power.
o It renders 200Nm Torque.
· It gets 2.5 Litre Power Plant.
o It generates 168.6bhp Power.
o It delivers 233Nm Torque.
· It is mated to 7 Seep X-Tronic Automatic Transmission Gear Box with Manual Mode.
So Folks... it was discontinued & again offered on the roads in India... let’s just wait & watch the reviews of the X-Trail as what company really wants to convey with respect to updated features after all...!!