After Amazing Offering like Zest & Bolt by Tata, we seem pretty much convinced with the New Found Enthusiasm Philosophy of the Company in India. & Why not, company is well recognized with being Legendary Automaker in the History of India. So what’s gonna be the Next Launching by Tata in India. Well it’s the Six Seater MPV; named as Hexa. Hexa will more likely be the Advanced Technological Model over Aria. Let’s see what Tata wants to convey after having introduced Hexa in India...!!!
- The Next Upcoming Car by Tata in India will be the Forthcoming MPV Tata Hexa.
- There will be Newly Styled Honeycomb Radiator Grille in the upcoming Tata Hexa.
- It is more likely that the upcoming Hexa will have VERICOR Diesel Engine installed within.
Have you heard of the Competition between Tata Aria & Toyota Innova?
Toyota Innova seems to be dominating the Segment from like a decade now. Aria however, couldn’t perform in terms of Number of Sales due to reasons like Wrong Pricing or Design-Specific-Stuffs.
So Tata came back with Hexa.
Hexa basically is the Technological Advancement Model over Aria. & it is more likely that it will give some real tough time to the Innova. & here is the another catch; both Innova & Hexa will go cut to cut competition as Toyota might also launch new Version of the Innova around the period of launching of Hexa.
Collectively the Interior & the Exterior features of the upcoming Hexa by Tata can be shown as follows.
- Sleek Headlamps
- Redone Front Face
- Humanity Line
- Newly Styled Honeycomb Radiator Grille
- Matte Plastic Claddings
- Fog Lamps with New Shape
- New LED Taillight Assembly
- 10 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Touch Screen Infotainment
- Premium Quality of Materials on Inside
- AC Unit
- Harman Kardon Music System
- It has 1985mm Width.
- It gets 4764mm Length.
- The Wheelbase is appear to be around 2850mm.
- Its Height is 1780mm.
- It gets 2.2 Litre 4 Cylinder VARICOR Turbo Diesel Engine.
- It generates 154bhp Power.
- It renders 400Nm Torque.
- It comes mated to 6 Speed Manual Transmission.
The Price Tag
- It is expected to be tagged in the range of 13 to 19 Lacs in India.
So Folks... we just have to wait for a while... & Tata Hexa will be all out on the roads in India...!!!