With the Futuristic Approach in Innovations & thus giving Better Connectivity to the Humans inside the Car; the Concept of Nexon was revealed by the Tata Motors at Previously held Auto Expo in India. The Turbocharged Revotron Petrol Engine is expected to make the Model more powerful & thereby achieving for the Amazing Mileage as well. Overall Nexon by Tata Motors seems to be the Compact SUV that stands for Shaping Future in real sense as what company claims for. Then we need to see more into it to Figure that out... let’s do that.
- Nexon by Tata Motors as the Concept for Compact SUV was unveiled at the Auto Expo held in India.
- With its Ultra Modern & Impressive Design, company claims to have offered the Better Connectivity as a whole.
- Tata Nexon is pretty much based on the X1 Platform. It is also following for the ConnectNEXT Concept of the Company.
With Nexon; company seems to have put real efforts after making its Focus to shape the future of the compact SUVs in India. The concept of the car when revealed it was been noticed so. On the performance grounds, company was found to be testing the Revotron Engine in order to prove for the Value Added Figures of Performance. Well, it will be out soon as company is going to have launched it in India.
The Exterior Features of the Upcoming Nexon by Tata can be shown as below.
- Metallic Grey Roofline
- A Cloak of Sapphire Hue
- Sleek Headlamps
- With Mesh Shaped Metal Pattern, Elongated Front Grille
- Uplifted Beltline
- Normal Daytime Running LEDs
- 17 Inch Multi Spoke Stylish Alloy Wheels
- Conical Shaped Tail lights
- Radial Tyres
Tata Nexon happens to be providing following sorts of Interior Features.
- Necessary Consoles of AC
- Next Generation HIM (Harmon Infotainment System)
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
- Fordable Rear Sets
- Stitched Leather Upholstery
Tata Nexon will get for the below Dimensions.
- It gets 1.73m of Width.
- Its Length is 4m.
- The Wheelbase is 2.55m.
- The Height is about 1.61m.
On the Safety Front, Tata Nexon gets below Safety Features.
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Assist)
- ABS (Anti Braking System)
- ESP (Electronic Stable Programs)
- TCS (Traction Control System)
- All Passenger Seatbelts
- Multiple Airbags
- Child Lock Feature
- Engine Immobiliser
- It gets 1.2 Litre Petrol Turbocharged Revotron Engine.
- It generates 108bhp Power.
- It renders 170Nm Torque.
- It comes mated to 5 Speed AT.
- Its Fuel Efficiency is expected to be 17.6kmpl.
- It takes 0-100 kmph of Speed in about 9 Seconds.
- It might also get 2.2 Litre Diesel Engine.
- It produces 138bhp Power.
- It delivers 320Nm Torque.
It will give the Direct Competition to below after its launch in India.
- Duster by Renault
- Ecosport by Ford
The Price Tag
- It is expected to be in the range of 6.9 to 10.5 Lacs in India.
So Folks, with Nexon being in gearing up phase; we all want to uncover “the On Road Experience” with Nexon on the roads in India... let’s just wait for a while for that...!!!