So the much Acclaimed Sub Compact Sedan Vios is going to make its way on the roads in India finally by Toyota. Launched more than 12 years ago, Vios by Toyota is pretty much well known for its performance driven personality all over the globe. Company has showed its interest into launching the model in the Automobile Market in India in the coming while. The Indian Version of the Vios will be launched with the 1.5 TRD Sportivo Variant probably. Anyways, let’s just unravel more into Toyota Vios for now...!!!
- The Newer Generation Model of the Toyota Vios will be getting for the Large Amount of Advanced Features.
- There will be Attractive Exteriors in the accordance with the Stylish Curves with a bit taste of Sophistication in the India-Spec Model.
- Along with Storage Cabins the Boot Space seems to be giving comparatively much larger space as a whole.
Toyota Vios was first introduced in the Thailand back in the year of 2002. After the Successfulness of the model, company had launched the 2nd Generational Model in 2007 in Singapore. The 2013 Version of the Model is the latest one. & that, India will get this 3rd Generational Model with additional Variant called 1.5 TRD Sportivo.
The Exterior Features of the upcoming Toyota Vios can be shown as below.
- Stylish Curves
- Sleek Lines
- Elegant Front & Rear Spoilers
- Splendid Headlamps
- Sleek Advanced Chrome Radiator Grille
- Sophisticated Trunk Spoiler & Side Skirting
- 12 Spoke Alloy Wheels
Toyota Vios will be getting for the following Interior Features.
- Rich Leather Wrapping on the Shift Lever Knob & the Steering Wheel
- Sleek Beige Combination Lather Seats
- Larger Boot Space
- Evenly Distributed Six Speakers
- Well Designed Storage Areas
Safety Features wrapped inside Toyota Vios can be classified as follows.
- ABS (Anti Locking Brake System)
- EBD (Electronic Brake-Force Distribution)
- Dual SRS Airbags
- Brake Assist
- AJP (Anti Jam Protection Window)
- WIL (Whiplash Injury Lessening) Front Seats
- Seat Belt Pretensioner & Force Limiter
- It gets 4 Cylinder In Line 16 Valve DOHC with VVTi Powertrain.
- It produces 107bhp Power.
- It renders 141Nm Torque.
- It comes mated to 4 Speed Automatic Gearbox.
It will be put in the direct competition with below after its launch in India.
The Price Tag
- It is expected to be tagged in the range of 12 to 18 Lacs in India.
So Folks... Vios looks like Amazing offering in terms of Subcompact Sedan Segment in India... We all are getting eager for its launch already... aren’t we?